Last Updated on August 25th, 2022
These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) form a legal agreement between the individual who accepts these terms (“you” and “the Affiliate”) and Airgram Inc. (“Airgram,” “we”, or “us”). Your participation in the Airgram Affiliate Program (the “Program”) is subject to the terms of this Agreement.
By clicking on the “Submit” button or “I agree” button, by participating in the Airgram Affiliate Program, or by posting or sharing an Airgram Affiliate Link, you indicate your agreement to be bound by this Agreement.
The Affiliate Program is designed to give you the opportunity to promote the Airgram product to prospective users and be rewarded for purchases. Every Affiliate is assigned a unique referral link. The “Affiliate Link” is an internet hyperlink or web link pointing to https://airgram.io/ and https://app.airgram.io/ (the Website) that contains a Partners’ Reference ID.
Usage and Obligations
- When a User clicks on an Affiliate’s link, the Website attempts to store the Cookie on the User’s web browser. If the User’s browser does not accept cookies, or if the Affiliate Cookie is removed or has expired, the User will not be identified as Your User.
- As part of the Program, Airgram may make available to you our branding, trademarks, logos, promotional materials, training documentation, and other materials related to the Airgrm product. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright, or any other rights to these materials.
- The Affiliate shall agree not to set up any website or social media site or buy or bid on names that are Airgram-trademarked, including their spelling variations.
- The Affiliate will make sure all the information shared about Airgram and its products is accurate.
- The Affiliate is not allowed to refer themselves.
- The Affiliate will not abuse or mislead users (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites).
- The Affiliate will not use online paid advertising (including search engine ads, Facebook ads, and other kinds of ads) to promote their Affiliate links.
- The Affiliate is not authorized to make any commitment on behalf of us.
- We reserve the right to withhold commissions on any transactions generated by searches deemed illegal or to block an account that is, in the sole determination of Airgram, to be in violation of these policies.
Commissions and Payment
- For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the upgrade to a paid plan on Airgram before the Cookie expires.
- Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links.
- Your commissions will be available forty-five (30) days after the payment is made by a customer.
- Commissions are paid:
- Monthly. Usually on the first week of each month.
- In United States Dollars ($USD).
- Via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
- You shall be responsible for all taxes, duties, VAT charges and similar taxes and fees which are levied or imposed by reason of Affiliate Fees paid to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will commence upon the date you begin to participate in the Program and will continue in effect unless and until terminated by you or us.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon termination (whether by you or by Airgram), all rights and licenses granted to you under the Program and this Agreement shall immediately terminate and you must remove all references to your participation in the Program from any website, social media site, or other publicly available advertising or other media.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Program at any time and for any reason or no reason, upon notice and without liability.
We may update or modify this Agreement or any referenced policies or documents in its sole discretion from time to time. By continuing to participate in the Program, you accept any modifications we make to this Agreement.